Join CWA - Collectors
What CWA membership offers:
* You will be helping promote the field of wood art as CWA continues to make grants to help support exhibitions, catalogs, scholarly writing and visting artist grants.
* Subscription to the CWA e-newsletter and complete access to the CWA website that allows you to see the finest in wood art whether it be in a museum, a private home, a public exhibition or gallery. It will also allow you to get instant notification as your favorite artists complete new work.
* Complimentary VIP admission passes and catalogs to SOFA shows in Chicago, New York and Santa Fe.
* Opportunity to go on CWA trips to see collections and visit artist studios, galleries and museums.
* Opportunity to attend informal dinners to meet other collectors and artists as well as see exciting private collections.
* Opportunity to share your passion for art with others, and make lifelong friends.
Levels of Membership
Members Monthly Newsletter and access to the Members only section of the CWA website.
Opportunity to attend CWA events to see collections, visit artists' studios, galleries, and museums.
Complimentary admission for two and free catalog for the most prestigious shows in the nation: SOFA Chicago, New York and Santa Fe.
Many opportunities to meet other collectors who share your passion for art, and make lifelong friends.
One vote at our annual membership meeting.
All of the above, plus discounted admission for two for CWA events and two member votes when two names are listed at the same address.
All of the above, plus an invitation to a special donor event.
All of the above, plus a gift publication/catalog
All of the above, plus a special invitation for a Founders event.
Collectors of Wood Art is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Your membership dues, at any level, are tax deductible. All memberships of $250 or more will be e-mailed a tax letter upon joining or renewal.
CWA uses a calendar-year membership. Renewal notices are sent out annually after the start of each year.
If you join before September 1, your membership is for the current calendar year, and you will be billed for renewal next year. If you join on or after September 1, you will receive membership for the remainder of the calendar year as a gift, and your dues payment will be for the next calendar year.