Join CWA - Collectors
What CWA membership offers:
* You will be helping promote the field of wood art as CWA continues to make grants to help support exhibitions, catalogs, scholarly writing and visting artist grants.
* Subscription to the CWA e-newsletter and complete access to the CWA website that allows you to see the finest in wood art whether it be in a museum, a private home, a public exhibition or gallery. It will also allow you to get instant notification as your favorite artists complete new work.
* Complimentary VIP admission passes and catalogs SOFA Chicago.
* Opportunity to go on CWA trips to see collections and visit artist studios, galleries and museums.
* Opportunity to attend informal dinners to meet other collectors and artists as well as see private collections.
* Opportunity to share your passion for art with others, and make lifelong friends.
Levels of Membership
Members Monthly Newsletter and access to the Members only section of the CWA website.
Opportunity to attend CWA events to see collections, visit artists' studios, galleries, and museums.
Complimentary admission for two and free catalog for the most prestigious show in the nation: SOFA Chicago.
Many opportunities to meet other collectors who share your passion for art, and make lifelong friends.
One vote at our annual membership meeting.
All of the above, plus discounted admission for two for CWA events and two member votes when two names are listed at the same address.
All of the above, plus an invitation to a special donor event.
All of the above, plus a gift publication/catalog
All of the above, plus a special invitation for a Founders event.
Collectors of Wood Art is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Your membership dues, at any level, are tax deductible.
CWA uses a calendar-year membership. Renewal notices are sent out annually after the start of each year.
If you join before October 1, your membership is for the current calendar year, and you will be need to renew at the beginning of the next year. If you join on or after October 1, you will receive membership for the remainder of the calendar year as a gift, and your dues payment will be for the next calendar year.